Hello to all who are looking for a blog. I hope everyone is doing well. Are you here to find out the topic of the day? Well, then you can guess what the theme is, or even the corresponding theme. Ha ha, sorry if I confused you. It was a small gig, just for fun. Yes, let’s learn that the topic of the day is to solve the problem of waiting for iMessages to be activated in iOS devices.
Here is how to fix FaceTime or iMessage error waiting to activate on your iPhone, iPad devices from different methods. If you are an iPhone 7 user and you are facing the problem that iTunes does not recognize the iPhone 7, then read the article iTunes does not recognize the iPhone 7.
Content to be included in this article
What is an iMessage waiting to be activated?
Hi Geeks, Today in this post you can learn how to fix FaceTime or iMessage pending activation error on both iPhone, iPad devices with nice methods. Everyone knows that iMessage is a popular messaging application for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices, developed by the official Apple team. This popular messaging application works almost perfectly, but sometimes an error occurs that drives us crazy.
I think iMessage Waiting for Activation is a big problem on iOS devices due to many technical issues, but the biggest problem is related to the mobile network or the current firmware version. In this post, we provide possible solutions to solve iMessage error waiting for activation on your iPhone, iPad devices.
Also read :
Check the following steps
- Before starting to fix iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on iPhone, iPad running iOS 11, ios 10 iOS 9, first check if you are using the updated firmware version or not.
- In some cases it takes 24 hours to activate iMessage, so please wait for this activation.
- Check that the network connection is working properly.
- The iPad is not connected and cannot access iTunes, so fix it.
iMessage Waiting for Activation Error methods have been fixed here.
- Check the internet connection
- Restart network settings
- Turn off and reset the unit
- Update your service provider settings
- Sign in and log back into your Apple account.
- Update the device.
There are several reasons for the iMessage Waiting to be activated error. The solution therefore also depends on the cause of the problem. So try all the above steps and methods to solve the activation wait error. If one method didn’t solve the problem, move on to the next method that does. So we will explain in detail how to apply the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error solution.
How to fix iMessage error message waiting for activation on iPhone, iPad
Checking internet connection
- We know that the performance of FaceTime or iMessage applications depends mainly on a good internet connection. Therefore, first check the internet connection of your device by following the steps below.
Disable WIFI cellular network
- Open the settings menu on the iPhone, iPad >> and select Wi-Fi / Cellular >> Disable Network Switching.
- After a minute or two, turn on the rocker switch and check for a cellular or Wi-Fi internet connection.
Reset network settings to make iMessage wait for activation
- In some cases, the above methods do not work, so you can try to restore the network settings.
- This will reset any network settings we have made and return your network settings to factory defaults.
- You can easily reset the network settings by following these steps.
Resetting network settings iPhone/iPad
- Start the Settings page >> then go to General >> select Reset Settings >> Reset Network Settings.
Turn iMessage or FaceTime off/on and reset the device
- In this method, you just need to disable iMessage or FaceTime service on your iPhone, iPad.
Turn off the iMessage service on iPhone/iPad
- First, open the settings page of your iPhone, iPad and then go to Messages>> where you disable the iMessage app.
- Press and hold the power and home buttons to force the iDevice to boot.
- Then you just turn on the iMessage button.
Updating telephone operator settings
- First, activate the Wi-Fi or mobile network on your device.
- After accessing the general settings >> click on About settings.
- A pop-up window will now appear on the screen when the update is available. Then check the version of the operator settings.
Updating of carrier parameters
- Download Carrier Settings now on your iPhone, iPad.
Logging out of/into an Apple account
- Open the settings on your iPhone or iPad and scroll down until you find the Message option.
- Click Message Option and then Send and Receive again.
Logging out of Apple iPhone/iPad account
- Now sign out of your Apple account by simply clicking on the Apple ID option button.
- After trying to sign in to your Apple account again.
Do you have a disabled Apple ID? Then unlock it.
- If the above methods do not solve the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error, you need to update your device to the latest available version.
- You can check for the latest updates in the Software Update section by beginning the following steps to check for manual updates.
- Open Settings >> General Settings and >> Software Update.
- If there is no update available, use the ipsw method to update the firmware.
Update iPhone/iPad with iTunes Software
A must read:
- Resetting the iPhone 7
- Resetting the iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone installer for Windows
- Phone Rescue Download, which allows you to recover data from your Android and iOS devices.
Here are the possible methods to solve iMessage Waiting for Activation error on iPhone and iPad devices that are not jailbroken. You can follow all these methods and then fix the error. If the above methods do not work for your iPhone, iMessage will not be activated for 24 hours. If iMessage is not activated after 24 hours, contact your service provider. In the best case scenario, all the above methods will help you fix the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error on your iOS device. Therefore, try all methods until they are applied to your faulty device.
Thanks nerds hope all information is very valuable for you and if not, send it to me by posting a comment on your request I will show the best solution for this problem. These are the guys who have the best day of your life.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky. For more information, visit omgeeky.com.
frequently asked questions
Why does iMessage freeze while waiting to be activated?
2017/05/27 – Waiting for…
How to fix activation delays in iMessage and FaceTime
Picture change symbols
Why does my iPhone give an error message during activation?
How do you do that? – Tip of the day.
Feedback,imessage waiting for activation airtelimessage activation errorimessage waiting for activation new simactivation unsuccessful imessage ios 14imessage activation unsuccessful redditimessage activation an error occurred during activation,People also search for,imessage activation an error occurred during activation,imessage waiting for activation airtel,how to activate imessage with phone number,imessage activation error,imessage waiting for activation new sim,activation unsuccessful imessage ios 14,imessage activation unsuccessful reddit,how to activate imessage on iphone