Image courtesy of GameSpace.com
The popular MOBA game Heroes of the Storm is currently in the midst of preparations for its third season in 2020. With that in mind, let’s see how each major title hero fits into this list of meta-levels.
Blizzard Entertainment has created an impressive number of titles over the years. Overwatch, Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft are just some of the titles from this talented team. Combining their most popular games, the development company finally released the hit MOBA game Heroes of the Storm in 2015.
Players can control characters from many of Blizzard Entertainment’s Heroes of the Storm franchises, bringing popular heroes like Tracer from Overwatch and Deckard Cain from Diablo back into the spotlight. Although there are many heroes in the game, it appears that not all heroes are created equal.
Below is the list of Heroes of the Storm 2020 Season 3 levels. But before you dive into the list, read the description of each level here.
December 2019 Publishers: Not much has changed in the meta for the month of November. The third season is over. We added death. Experience Globes are a strange mechanic that allows something like Ragnaros to climb the rankings, but we’ll wait until the first season begins to make some tough choices.
List of levels of description
- S-Level – Often the first choice or first banned, these characters are very popular. Incredibly strong, these characters are sure to turn the tide of battle.
- Level A – These characters are not as strong as S-level heroes, but they are still pretty strong. These characters, who are often picked on and widely banned, are often a safe choice to play.
- Level B – Skilled and reliable, these heroes are poised and honest. These heroes may not be chosen or exiled as often as S- or A-level heroes, but they are still a competent choice.
- Tier C – Less popular in the current meta, these characters are less likely to be selected or banned. Moreover, these characters require a high degree of skill to be used properly.
- Level D – The least common picks or bans, these characters are considered the least popular. These signs are also considered less effective than other signs.
This list has been updated to reflect the changes in the patch notes from the 24th. September 2019 to reflect and record the last character of Qhira.
We’re still updating our level list, but Diablo will likely rise in the meta with this. If he plays with death, we think he’s at the C-level for now, but that could change in the future.
- Deckard Kane (see our building instructions here)
- lee lee
- Mal’Ganis (See our building instructions here)
- Sgt Hammer
- Silvana is
- Lieutenant Morales
- The Butcher
- The lost Vikings
frequently asked questions
Who is the best hero in Heroes of the Storm?
The best heroes among the weapons…
Is Heroes of the Storm dead in 2019?
Heroes of the Storm reminds us that it’s not dead – with an original new hero and rank system. Heroes of the Storm seemed to be on its last legs when Blizzard Entertainment cancelled all future events for the online multiplayer battle arena (MOBA) in December. But the video game isn’t dead yet.
Are Storm Heroes still supported?
The sense of abandonment from the community has been far more devastating, but it’s thanks to their continued support that Heroes of the Storm continues to live on. The history of video games teaches us that games only die when players abandon them. From Kingdom of Hate and Brood Wars to Super Smash Bros.
hots tier list,heroes of the storm tier list 2021,heroes of the storm guide 2020,hots tier list december 2020,heroes of the storm tier list may 2020,heroes of the storm tier list icy veins,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,Yrel,Prince Kael’thas,Diablo,Illidan Stormrage,Arthas Menethil,Tyrande Whisperwi…,See more,heroes of the storm strategy 2020,fanhots tier list 2020