Right now, this is the last update of the year for M01. In the near future, we will launch new models of the M series, but your phone’s future is still bright. We will continue to update with the latest version of Android. Only high-quality content is accepted. Only native English-speaking writers are accepted. Only writers who dedicate a minimum of 10 hours a week can apply. The writer is responsible for his or her own schedule, sticking to deadlines, and meeting goals. The writer must have his or her own computer or laptop to write. The writer must have and use his or her own private email address, which we will use to communicate with him or
Although there are not many updates for the Samsung Galaxy M01 recently, it does not mean the mobile phone has stopped improving. In fact, the Android 11 Update is one of the biggest updates for the device so far. Why is this update so big? Why does it take so long for it to arrive on the Samsung Galaxy M01? Can you get the update? Let’s find out.
A few days ago, the Galaxy A01 received the Android 11 update. Now the rebranded Galaxy M01 is getting the Android 11 update. Samsung has already released an Android 11 update based on One UI 3.1 for a number of mid-range and flagship smartphones. The company is now working on rolling out the new update to entry-level phones. The update for the Galaxy M01 includes a number of useful new features and improvements. All about the Android 11 update for the Samsung Galaxy M01 here.
This article was originally published on 28. April 2021 published
The Android 11 update has become official for the Galaxy M01 (SM-M015G) in India, while the update has been announced for the Galaxy A01 (SM-A015F) in Russia. The new version of the Galaxy M01 has the number M015GXXU3BUD9.
The latest update for the Galaxy M01 weighs about 1.4 GB and it is advisable to connect the phone to a stable Wi-Fi network for a smooth download. It includes a monthly security update starting in April 2021.
A number of users have already received the update on their phones. We have attached a screenshot below for you to check before downloading.
img Source: Samsung Community
In terms of features, the latest update includes features like Private Share, Nearby Share, Samsung Free, Eye Comfort Shield, location data wiping, auto switching and other features. You can also use the basic features of Android 11. We don’t have the changelog of the latest version yet, we will add it to this article as soon as it is available.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Android 11 Update
The update is currently being distributed and will be available to everyone in the coming days. Some users have already received the Android 11 (One UI 3.1) update on their Galaxy M01, others may still be waiting for it. If you are in a hurry, I suggest you check for updates manually by going to Settings > Software Updates.
If you have not received the update, you can also download the firmware manually. You can download the firmware using the Frija tool, the SamFirm tool, the Samsung Firmware Downloader tool or the SamMobile website. If you are using one of these tools, enter the model and country code and download the firmware. After downloading, you can flash the firmware with the Odin Tool software. I recommend backing up before diving into this process. That’s it.
Samsung Galaxy M01 One UI 3.1 Update – Changelog
We’ve updated the look and feel of One UI Core 3.1 in many small and big ways, from new, more consistent icons to smarter organization of the access bar and DeepL notifications. Movements are smoother and more natural than ever, with improved animations and haptic feedback for common interactions. The user interface adapts to different screen sizes to provide the best possible experience on all devices, whether it’s a phone, foldable device or tablet.
We optimized One UI Core 3.1 by improving dynamic memory allocation to make applications run faster and more efficiently. We also reduced background activity to improve performance and power consumption.
The best structure
- New image categories have been added to the dynamic lock screen, and you can select up to 5 categories at once.
- You can add a widget to the lock screen to check the usage time.
- Get an interactive preview when you install the wallpaper.
- Add a call background to see a photo or video when you make or receive a call.
- In Samsung Internet, you can change the order and lock the tabs.
- New icons and widgets on the lock screen make it easier to find and manage your routines.
- Use digital wellness with separate personal and professional profiles.
A wide range of services
Start screen and lock screen
- Add widgets by long-pressing the application on the home screen.
- Turn off the screen by double tapping an empty spot on the Home screen or Lock screen. (Configure this in the Settings > Advanced > Gestures menu).
- On the lock screen, tap the clock area to display widgets such as calendar, weather, and music.
Calls and chats
- Show calls separately in the notifications panel. Works with Messages and your favorite chat programs.
- Easily delete duplicate contacts stored in the same contact account. The retention period for deleted contacts has been extended from 15 to 30 days.
- Added the ability to edit multiple linked contacts from one screen.
- Added a message bucket to keep recently deleted messages for 30 days.
Photos and videos
- Shoot faster with improved autofocus and auto-exposure.
- View, edit and share photos and videos more easily with Gallery.
- Find photos and videos faster with new search features and gallery categories.
- You can restore edited photos to their original version at any time, even after saving, so you won’t lose any images.
- The settings have a new, simpler look. Your Samsung account appears at the top of the page for easy access to your home screen settings.
- The new search functions make it easier to find the settings you are looking for. You get better results if you search for synonyms and common typos, and you can also click on tags to see groups of related parameters.
- The shortcuts have been reduced to the most frequently used functions. You can also add buttons to create your own customizable access panel DeepL.
- The number of languages in which participation can take place has been increased to 370.
- Added emoji suggestions and stickers when typing emoji text.
- Improved keyboard layout for more space when entering web and email addresses.
- Keyboard settings have been reorganized for easy access to frequently used settings.
- On the web, you can hide the status bar and navigation bar for a deeper experience, and quickly translate web pages.
- You will be asked to block websites that send too many pop-up windows or notifications.
- Events with the same start time appear together in the month and in the calendar list.
Easy management of media and devices
Media and device management is simplified with an improved media panel in notifications. You can view the most recently used media applications and quickly switch between playback devices. You can also check the Uto settings in the Advanced menu of the Preferences.
Identify and improve your daily habits
Advanced digital wellness features make it easy to monitor how you use your phone or tablet and develop good digital habits. Monitor your usage while driving or see weekly changes in your screen time by function at a glance with updated weekly reports.
Accessibility for all
One UI Core 3.1 recommends useful accessibility features depending on your usage. Improved accessibility links make it easier to launch and use accessibility features. You can use the Say keyboard input feature to get spoken feedback as you type, even if TalkBack is disabled.
Stronger privacy protection
You can now give the app unique access to your microphone, camera or location. All permissions that the application has not used for a certain period of time are automatically revoked. You can no longer allow applications to always show your location in the normal permission pop-up. To give apps access to your location when you’re not using them, go to the app’s location permissions page in Settings.
- Some applications need to be updated separately after the One UI 3.1 update.
- Copies of applications created with Dual messenger no longer have direct access to files on the SD card. To share files from the SD card into an application copy, select Files in Gallery or My files, tap Share, and then select an application copy.
We will announce more details as they become available. Follow us on the website (@YTECHB) and on Google News (@YTECHB) for up-to-date information.
You may also want to – Download iPad Pro 2021 Wallpaper
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment box below. Share this article with your friends too.
Other similar articles:
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about samsung android 11 update date and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Samsung M01 get Android 11?
There’s no denying the huge success of Samsung Galaxy’s line of GalaxyM01 smartphones. The smaller size, the simplicity of the interface, and the affordable price point have made the Galaxy M01 an overnight success. While there’s talk in the air regarding the Galaxy M02, the Galaxy M01 still has a loyal following who wonder if the device will ever get Android 11. Will the Galaxy M01 get the Android 11 update? That’s the big question on the mind of many Samsung users today. Read on for the details of the M01’s Android 11 update. The Galaxy M01 has a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and a 5.1-inch screen with HD resolution. The phone runs the Nougat version of Android, which means it will get the Android 11 update. When? We don’t know.
How do I update my Samsung M01?
The Samsung M01 is a great device, but it does not have the latest OS installed out of the box. Luckily, there is a way to update your M01 to the latest OS, but first, you need to make sure you have the most recent version of software. If you have not yet updated your M01, you should go to your device settings and check for updates. If there is a new software update, download the update and then install it. How do I update my Samsung M01? Well, there is an update for your phone. But, it is not available to everyone yet. It is actually the new version of Android, which is 11. If you have a Samsung M01, and you’ve not received an update, or if you’re not sure, you can visit the device upgrade page and see if you can update your M01. If you’re not sure you can upgrade, click on “My Phone Can’t Be Updated”, then click on “Go to See Instructions”.
samsung android 11 update listandroid 11 update downloadsamsung android 11 update datesamsung m01 core android 11 updatesamsung android 11 update list datesamsung android 11 update features,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,samsung m01 android 11 update date,samsung android 11 update list,android 11 update download,samsung android 11 update date,samsung m01 core android 11 update,samsung android 11 update list date,when will samsung m01 get android 11,samsung android 11 update features